J. Russ Bryant
Russ focuses his practice on all facets of wage and hour law. Concentrating on Fair Labor Standards Act, Russ represents both employees and employers in litigation involving minimum wage, overtime and misclassification disputes. Russ’s aggressive and creative litigation strategies enable him to successfully represent his clients. Russ is currently litigating numerous nationwide wage and hour collective actions.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Tenn. - Standing Local Rules Comm.
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Arkansas
- B.A. Mississippi State University
- J.D. Nashville School of Law